Intercel presents sustainable batteries for the rehabilitation industry and medical applications at the leading trade fair REHAB in Messe Karlsruhe.
Rehabilitation and mobility applications, such as: electric wheelchairs and mobility scooters, play an increasingly more important role in our society. For effortless use of these applications, a first-class battery is indispensable. We develop and produce this battery with the latest technology that will make all the difference, and we are proud to present this at REHAB.
Below, you will find a link for a free entrance ticket.
The products we will be presenting at REHAB
Our new generation of Lead Carbon batteries
- This series of Lead Carbon batteries has more than 2000 cycles at 70% discharge! This is no less than 5x more cycles than the traditional AGM battery.
- They have excellent resistance to short and deep discharges, which makes this generation of batteries ideal for rehabilitation applications.
- In addition, these batteries are relatively inexpensive.
- Despite all the impressive specifications, in case something may go wrong with the battery, a warranty of up to 2 years is guaranteed.
- The Lead Carbon batteries are durable due to outstanding cyclical performance and therefore last longer. Even with extreme use.
- The battery is 99% recyclable, making this one of the most sustainable energy storage devices at the moment.
At the fair, our specialists will be available daily to help you with any questions regarding battery technology for the rehabilitation industry or medical applications. Visit our stand and we will recommend the right solution.
Hall 2, booth F17
June 23, 24 and 25 2022
Use our invitation to visite the trade fair free of charge via firstname.lastname@example.org.