You will visit (potential) customers and know how to proactively identify their needs. You see commercial opportunities and dare to go that extra mile for the customer. You will build up and expand your customer base in various European countries. With your commitment, Intercel will continue to grow!
Intercel trades and makes battery solutions for customers in the Netherlands and Europe. Due to electrification, we are growing rapidly. To expand the sales team, we are looking for an account manager who is self-starting and proactive. Preferably, you already have some experience in a commercial (field) role and are ready for the next step. Naturally, you will learn a lot from our other accountmanagers. You will gain knowledge of our battery solutions, the applications, the market and its customers. You will also work together with colleagues from the office and purchasing department, which means you will also occasionally work at our office in Haarlem. You are an indispensable link between our customers and partners.
Summarising, what will you do:
- You map out potential per segment and analyse where expansion opportunities exist;
- You proactively approach potential customers and know how to identify their needs in a people-oriented and accurate way;
- You advise these customers on various issues concerning batteries, chargers, inverters and related accessories;
- You increase Intercel’s market share in various segments;
- You also investigate commercial opportunities with existing customers.
You will increase Intercel’s market share, recognise opportunities and respond with a suitable solution. You will gradually acquire knowledge of our products and can always ask colleagues for this. More important is your commercial drive and responding to our customers’ needs.
If you join us, you can count on:
- A good salary complemented by an interesting bonus scheme;
- Attractive benefits including an electric car, laptop, telephone and very good pension scheme;
- A varied job with a lot of freedom and ample career opportunities;
- The opportunity to follow commercial and technical training and education;
- Besides hard work, we also do fun things. Lunch together every day, weekly boot camp, well-attended friday-drinks, company outings and an annual ski trip. Watch our career-video here;
Who are you?
- You have hbo working and thinking level
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a commercial (field) function
- You are in possession of driving licence B and you like to be on the road;
- You are eager, have a healthy dose of self-confidence and a solution- and result-oriented attitude;
- Entrepreneurship/ownership characterises your actions: you have the drive to always go the extra mile and to be on the ball;
- You are communicatively strong, have commercial feeling and recognise opportunities;
- Affinity with or a background in engineering is an advantage.
- You have an excellent control of English and the Dutch or German language.
Who are we?
Intercel is a specialist in batteries. From supply to assembly and in a diversity of applications: from drones and AGVs to electric wheelchairs and excavators. This is how we ensure a more sustainable use of energy. Going the extra mile for customers, showing commitment and being an expert on our products has made us successful for many years. With increasing electrification, there are opportunities for Intercel in many areas. You can think of the rehabilitation market, security world and various applications in construction. We see numerous opportunities and would like to cash in on them. To this end, we are looking for a customer-oriented account manager who will establish and expand long-term relationships.
We work in an informal atmosphere, with room for an extensive lunch, drinks, celebrating birthdays and an annual winter sports trip. Not for nothing have many colleagues been working with us for years! The combination of this informal atmosphere, large dose of ambition, down-to-earthness and humour make our environment a very nice place to work.
Want to know more?
Send your CV and motivation to Robin Meijer (Recruitment) at firstname.lastname@example.org , call 06-57817057 or send a message via WhatsApp. Robin will contact you within two working days.