Working on building battery solutions for the latest sustainable energy solutions? You are going to assemble and connect the battery with a team of electricians from our workshop in Haarlem.
Monday – Friday 08:30h – 17:00h (32 -40 hours a week). Working from our workshop in Haarlem
About the position
Together with your team you will work on building battery solutions in every conceivable area. Build prototypes for the latest sustainable energy solutions. Whether it concerns a complete battery system for an emergency power supply, a special charger for batteries in military projects or a custom battery for a robot. They invent and build a solution for every possibility. Nothing is too crazy. This is what makes your work fun and diverse. For this job you work with electrical diagrams.
You can do that as an electrician at Intercel in Haarlem. You will do this together with enthusiastic and committed colleagues. In addition, being appreciated is also very important.
Do you want to know more?
We like to tell you everything about Intercel and the work we do. We would like to tell you this from our beautiful workshop in Haarlem. Call, email of WhatsApp Robin Meijer for an appointment or more information (email@example.com or 06-57817057).
Who are you?
- You have a positive attitude to work;
- Interest in fine electronics, you can read and understand an electrical diagram;
- You speak, understand en read English very good (it’s a bonus if you speak Dutch).
Also if you have common grounds or if you have other experiences within electrical engineering, we would also like to get in touch with you.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary and very good secondary benefits, we like to talk to you about this;
- 40, 36 or 32 hours a week. We can talk about what works for you!
- Working times from 8:30 tot 17:00 uur;
- A permanent workplace at our workshop in Haarlem;
- A pleasant working atmosphere with various company outings;
- Working in a growing company with various career opportunities.
Intercel is a specialist in the field of batteries. We focus on battery systems, batteries, chargers and (mobile) energy systems. In this way we ensure a more sustainable use of energy. At our office in Haarlem we work with about 60 people and we attach great importance to service and involvement towards customers. Besides that we are very involved with our customers this is also the way colleagues interact with each other: there is a pleasant working atmosphere. In addition to work, we don’t sit still: for example, we have a catered lunch together every day, it is time for a drink on Friday afternoons and we undertake other activities – such as an annual winter sport, summer BBQ, weekly bootcamp class, Christmas lunch and company outings.